Activity: Investigation of structural, optical and electrophysical properties of III-N and III-V materials
- Fundamental investigations of III-V compound semiconductors (such as InGaAs, AlGaAs, InGaN, AlGaN) properties.
- Photoluminescence (PL) and electroluminescence (EL).
- Optical reflection (OR) measurements.
- Hall test measurements.
- Investigation of anneal influence to materials properties.
- Fast optical testing for technological applications.
- Optical device (LEDs, lasers, VCSELs, RCLEDs) designing.
- Prof. Nikolai N. Ledentsov - leader
- Dr. Michail V. Maximov
- Dr. Yurii M. Shernyakov
- Dr. Ilia P. Soshnikov
- Dr. Igor L. Krestnikov
- Ph.D. student Natalia Kryzhanovskaya
- Ph.D. student Sergei Blokhin
- Ph.D. student Andrei Gladyshev
- Equipment for PL, EL and OR measurements (rang 0.3 - 1.8 Ám)
- Hall measurement system (based on BioRad HL 5200)
- Equipment for laser radiation and degradation measurements