Content and usage of the archive
The archive contains the data on elastic electron-atom cross sections and
- to create and look through the graphs of (i) angular dependences of
cross sections at various energy values and (ii) energy
dependences of the total cross section for chosen atom(s);
- to download the file containing all the data for every selected
To do that open Data page
and choose an atom you are
by clicking at its position in the periodic table. The atomic number Z
of the chosen element will appear in the relevant small frame.
- To download the data for chosen element, click
Download the data file for current Z
The structure of the file is described in
About data files page.
- To observe the cross-section angular dependence for a certain
electron energy choose the energy value in the appropriate table. The chosen
energy will appear in the E-frame.
- To create a new graph or include additional data in an existing
Add the data with current Z to the graph
Add the data with current Z and E to
the graph commands.
Show the graph or
Clear the graph
commands open or clear the graph windows with accumulated graphs.