|Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute
Division of Solid State Electronic
Laboratory of Carbon Nanoclusters
194021, Russia, Saint-Petersburg
26, Polytekhnicheskaya St.
|Phone: +7 (812) 2927917; +79111982637
Fax: +7(812) 2970073
Ph.D. Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute of the Russian Academy of Science, 2008
Thesis title: Experimental study of phase transitions in nanocarbon materials at high pressures and at high temperatures. Thesis advisor: Ph.D. S.V. Kidalov.
M.S. Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETU”, the Faculty of Electronics, 2004.
- Carbon nanomaterials (nanodiamonds, fullerenes), defects in diamonds.
- Synthesis of superhard materials at high pressure and high temperature.
- High thermal conductivity carbon composites and ceramics.
- Superconductivity of boron doped diamonds.
- Self-assembling of nanomaterials at high pressure and high temperature.
- - Development and creation of hand-made setup for thermal conductivity measurements at 50C (including small samples prepared at high pressure and high temperature)
- - Toroid high pressure chamber: temperature (up to 2500C) and pressure (up to 7.7 GPa) calibration.
- - X-Ray Diffractometer (Shimadzu-XRD 6000) + databases.
- - Sound velocity measurements.
- - Steady state heat flux device for measurements of low thermal conductivity materials.
- - TA Instruments Discovery Xenon Flash DXF200 device for thermal conductivity measurements by laser flash method.
Head of research projects:
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation grant № П2569. «Synthesis of superhard crystals in B-C-N system at high pressure and at high temperature». 2009-2011.
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation grant 16.740.11.0216. «The study of ceramic materials based on nanodiamonds obtained by sintering at high pressure». 2010-2012.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 12-02-00108-а «Synthesis of superhard crystals in B-C-N system at high pressure and at high temperature». 2012-2014.
Executer of research projects:
- Russian foundation for basic research, grant 09-08-01200-а «Investigations of heat transfer and thermal conductivity at the interface in composites and nanofluids based on detonation nanodiamonds». 2009-2011.
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation grant № 14.740.11.0048. «Physical material science of carbon materials for single photon emitters based on single defects, optically controlled spintronics, new generation magnetometers with nanosized resolution and nontoxic biological markers». 2010-2012.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 12-03-00421-а «The creation of new composite materials with high thermal conductivity on the basis of coated fillers». 2012-2014.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 12-02-92107-ЯФ_а «Magnetic interactions in a system of spins in the edge states of nanographene, obtained from the nanodiamond». 2012-2014.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 12-03-12020-офи_м «Neutron studies and diagnostics of carbon nanostructures synthesized in electric arc and functionalized in solutions». 2012-2013.
Basketball, mountain bicycle, kiteboarding, snowkiting.