St. Petersburg is among the most beautiful cities in the world. It is located on more than 100 islands, where the river Neva meets the Finish Bay. The city was founded 315 years ago by Peter the Great as the capital of the Russian Empire (till 1918). The city has 5.2 million inhabitants. Its historic center constitutes a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The mid-September in St.Petersburg is usually warm (15 - 20°C) and sunny, although rain is likely, so it would be better to bring umbrellas with you.
The Conference will be held in the Hotel Holiday Inn St.Petersburg located on a straight way from Pulkovo Airport (25 min) to St. Petersburg downtown (15 min). It is in 2 min by foot from subway station “Moskovskiye Vorota” and in 10-15 min by subway to very downtown of St.Petersburg.
Hotel «Holiday Inn St.Petersburg» offers:
- Congress hall for 450 people, provided with necessary modern equipment
- Spacious foyers around the hall for poster sessions, coffee-breaks, and exhibition
- Several restaurants to organize welcome reception and lunches for 250 persons simultaneously
- Wi-Fi Internet connection for the symposium participants in public places
- A block of rooms at a special symposium discount
Hotel «Holiday Inn St.Petersburg» main entrance
Big conference hall